The HS2 is super small! Like absolutely tiny with a slightly bigger battery pack at the back of your head. Equipped with pretty long runtimes, this headlamp is perfectly made for trail runners
Olight HS2 Headlamp
Runners and outdoor enthusiasts will love the Olight H2S headlamp. This lightweight and compact has a max output of 400 lumens from two LED light sources. One LED features a low power beam for up-close tasks while the other LED is optimized for distance illumination. Users can even mix the two for complete coverage.
A 2000mAh LiPo battery pack helps keep the HS2 comfortable to wear while offering an impressive 18 hours runtime. A built-in power indicator and low-power beeping sound will warn users when it's time to recharge. The HS2 is also compatible with any other external micro-USB power source for extended runtimes.
Olight HS2 Specifications
- LED: CREE XP-G2 (CW)
- Battery Type Supported: 2000mAh 3.7V Lipo Battery Pack
- Peak Beam Distance: 85 meters
- Peak Beam Intensity: 1,800cd
Brightness Outputs:IP Rating: IPX4
- Mode 1: 400 Lumens / 2hr 12min
- Mode 2: 200 Lumens / 4hr 30min
- Mode 3: 100 Lumens / 9 hours
- Mode 4: 50 Lumens / 18 hours
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter
Dimensions:Weight: 4.06oz / 115g
- Headlamp: Length- 1.77" (45mm) x Width- .91" (23mm) x .94" (24mm)
- Battery Pack: Length- 2.8" (71mm) x Width- 1.65" (42mm) x .75" (19mm)
Olight HS2 Features
- Super lightweight. It is made of lightweight aluminum alloy material with a compact uni-body structure.
- Wide illumination area. Its dual LED light source with TIR optic lens give either independent low beam (close-range light), high beam (far-range light) or a mixed beam combining both of them.
- Great runtime. It has a 2000mAh Lipo battery pack that supports a runtime up to 18 hours for continuous use.
- Alternative lighting easily available. In case the provided battery pack runs out of power, the headlamp can still be powered by any external Micro-USB power source and resume normal work by plugging the charging cable to it, further extending its runtime.
- Smart power level indication. Four-level battery power indication and low-power beeping sound warning in addition, helping to keeping you updated of the power status.
- Gradual brightness changes. When turned on/off or changing modes, the brightness will change gradually to protect eyes from the stimulation caused by sudden brightness changes.
Package Contents: Olight HS2 Headlamp, Headband, Battery Pack, USB Cable, & Zippered Hard Case